THE CONCEPT BEHIND THE TREASURE COAST GIVING CIRCLE IS SIMPLE…
- A minimum of 50 men each contribute $1,100 ($1,000 grant / $100 administration).
- Contributions are pooled together to fund strategic impactful grants ranging from $10,000 – $50,000 to non-profit organizations and academic institutions serving the Treasure Coast of Florida (Indian River, Martin, St. Lucie, and Okeechobee Counties).
- Volunteers from the membership will review all applications, participate in site visits, and select the grant finalists for consideration that have proposed programs / projects that demonstrate impact.
- All members will be provided with online access to the written applications of the grant finalists and will be able to vote for the grant recipeint(s).
- All members and selected grant recipients will be invited to attend a reception where the awards will be announced and celebrated.
To join the Treasure Coast Giving Circle:
*Make check payable to: The Community Foundation | 851 SE Monterey Commons Boulevard, Stuart FL 34996