The Premier Realty Group Charitable Fund
Premier Realty Group in Stuart, Florida is a full service real estate company proudly serving the Treasure Coast. Family owned and operated Premier Realty Group has a strong culture rooted in our local area’s history. With over 60 years of success assisting buyers and sellers throughout the Treasure Coast realize their dream of homeownership, Premier Realty Group has become one of the best-known privately owned residential real estate firms on the Treasure Coast.
In 1958, the Bohner family bought property at the gateway to Hutchinson Island and established a family-owned real estate company.
Today, that company is still family owned. As Premier Realty Group, the company headquarters remains at its original site, but it has grown to an 8,000-sq. ft. landmark building. The company is highly respected in the community for its integrity, high standards and professionalism.
The purpose of the Charitable Giving Fund is to support local not-for-profit organizations that continue to make a positive impact on the community they serve. Giving back to the community is what we believe makes the Premier Difference.
To date, an impact has been made at the following organizations:
- 25 United Disaster Relief
- Boys & Girls Clubs of St. Lucie County
- Caring Children Clothing Children, Inc.
- Caring Fields Felines, Inc.
- Cleveland Clinic Martin Health Foundation, Inc.
- Council on Aging of Martin County at the Kane Center
- Equine Rescue and Adoption Foundation
- Habitat for Humanity of Martin County, Inc.
- Hope Center for Autism
- House of Hope
- Humane Society of the Treasure Coast, Inc.
- Light of the World Charities
- Martin County Police Athletic League
- Molly’s House
- Operation 300
- PFLAG of Stuart
- Place of Hope
- Project LIFT, Inc.
- Rivers Coalition, Inc.
- Samaritan Center for Young Boys & Families
- Surfers for Autism
- The Arts Council Martin County
- The Inner Truth Project
- The Library Foundation of Martin County
- The PACE Center for Girls
- Treasure Coast Food Bank
- Treasure Coast Hospice Foundation
- Tykes and Teens, Inc.
- Volunteers in Medicine
- YMCA of the Treasure Coast